At Edan Traders we offer our own customized in-house finance packages to customers, assisting in alleviating some of the frustrations found when having to arrange finance through some of the major banking groups. This includes finance for approved vehicles older than 5 years.
Feel free to discuss your financing requirements with us. We have assisted many a customer in acquiring a vehicle.
Finance application requirements checklist (if applicable)
- ✔ Offer to Purchase Edan Traders Salesman must complete an offer to purchase i.r.o the vehicle you wish to purchase.
- ✔ Application Form Complete in full, and sign the attached application form.
- ✔ Certified ID Document We require an original certified ID of yourself or the Company Proxy
- ✔ Salary Advise Slip Latest 3 months salary advise slip.
- ✔ Bank Statements Latest 3 months bank statements.
- ✔ VAT Number Copy of your VAT Registration Certificate.
- ✔ Proof of Residence Copy of water and lights or rates and taxes account.
- ✔ Cancelled Cheque A copy of a cancelled cheque.
- ✔ Business Plan A copy of the contract or a business plan.
- ✔ Assets & Liabilities A list of your Assets & Liabilities (See form for download)
- ✔ Income Tax Assessment A copy of the latest income tax assessment.
- ✔ PDP A copy of a drivers valid Public drivers permit.
- ✔ Credit References A statement of 3 different accounts being paid monthly.
For your information:
- A holding deposit of R10,000.00 (Ten thousand Rand) is required, should you be interested in the vehicle. This means that the vehicle will not be sold while the necessary paper work is prepared.
- When we receive all the information from you we will do an ITC check.
- Should your application be successful we require a 50% deposit (Not negotiable) on the value of the vehicle inclusive of VAT that will be subject to finance.
- An Instalment Agreement is subject to a Matrix unit being fitted to the applicable. The cost of the Matrix unit will be included in the Instalment Agreement.
- A documentation fee of R5 175.00 per Agreement will be levied to cover the cost of registration, and drawing up of the Installment Agreement