To Apply please submit the following required documentation below to us emailed to email@example.com or faxed to +27 11 795 1005
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED WHEN APPLYING TO RENT A TRAILER
- I.D.: We require a copy of your ID
- Bank Statements: 3 Months Bank Statements
- VAT Number: Copy of V.A.T. Registration Certificate (if V.A.T. Reg.)
- Proof of Residence of applicant: Copy of water & lights account, or any post that is delivered to your physical address
- PDP: A copy of your drivers valid Public drivers permit
- Application Form: Complete in full, and sign the application form (Supplied by our offices after the above documentation is received).
For convenience you can download the requirements here: Terms and Requirements Form
*Certificate of Incorporation (CM1), Certificate to Commence Business (CM46), Founding Statement (CK1) or Amended Founding Statement (CK2).
* Resolution of Directors/Members authorising a Representative to sign all documentation pertaining to the Lease Agreement.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- A deposit is required upon approval together with the first month’s rental and insurance. Please note that the monthly rental is payable in advance.
- When we receive all the requested information from you we will do an I.T.C. check.
- The contact terms will be enforced unless discussed with management and any amendments are reduced to writing and duly signed.
- The trailer will be insured through the appointed broker of Edan Vehicle and Asset Hire (Pty) Ltd. Insurance does not include goods in transit, that will be the responsibility of the Hirer.
- Please note that no cross border is allowed.
- Please note that if the trailer is returned before 12:00pm will be charged at half a days rental, any time after will be considered a full days rental.